Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas time is here again and our whole family is excited. Christmas is one of my favorite times of year. We get to reconnect with family and friends. With the economic problems that are upon us all, I am doing everything I can to stimulate the economy. I just can't help it, I love to watch my family open gifts and exclaim with delight. We are looking forward to sharing Christmas with Taryn, Grant, Holly and Karleigh, all home from their educational pursuits.

I tried to get everything done early so that we had more time to reflect upon the true meaning of Christmas. I am grateful for the birth of our Savior and all he did for us while upon the earth during his short ministry. I am grateful for all he continues to do for us now and forever.

Christmas music is some of my favorite to listen to. One of our local stations started playing it before Thanksgiving, and Holly and Karleigh couldn't stand it. We have a rule about no Christmas music before the day after Thanksgiving. So, now I am thoroughly enjoying listening whenever I can, even as I type this post.

Merry Christmas to you all. Have a wonderful warm-filled holiday. We look forward to spending time with many of you over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: